“Cypress Court” by Anderson Homes – New Homes in Hollister, CA
Last Home is Pending Sale!
Please call 831-636-9999 for more information on future new Anderson Homes in Hollister.
- Located at the end of a quiet street in the desirable Sunnyslope Village neighborhood
- Premium features already included, offering great value and the latest in luxury, technology, and efficiency
- Located within the attendance boundaries for top Hollister schools
- No HOA fees
- Enjoy great Hollister weather and walk to the nearby 5 acre community park in Sunnyslope Village
- Less than 2 miles from conveniences such as Safeway Grocery Store, Nob Hill Grocery Store, and Target
Conveniently located about 25 miles east of the Monterey Bay and 45 miles south of San Jose, Hollister is ideal for those who enjoy outdoor recreation, world class wineries, a charming downtown, and wonderful weather. Anderson Homes has been building in Hollister since the early 1990′s and our neighborhoods, such as Sunnyslope Village, are still some of the most desirable in the community.
Anderson Homes offers 8 distinctive homes at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the desirable Sunnyslope Village community. The large home sites are bordered by county lots and ranches, providing the best of rural living and convenient amenities. A few blocks away is a popular community park, playground and picnic area.
Our last home is priced in the mid $500,000’s and backs up to a 1/2 acre of open space. Whereas most builders have a base price with additional costs for nearly everything, these new homes boast many of the finest amenities available already included in the price. Standard features include gourmet kitchens with granite slab countertops, stainless steel appliances, and subway tile backsplash, elegant tile flooring, two-tone paint, luxurious master suites with marble bathroom vanities, soaking tub, separate shower, spacious premium closets, and more.