An emergency is any condition that would lead to substantial damage or additional damage to the home or property if not repaired immediately.
- No power throughout the home
- Plumbing leak that involves water damage and/or the potential to cause water damage to the interior components of the home
- Roof/stucco/window leak
- No heat throughout the home in cold weather
- Any potentially hazardous condition
Unsure if your issue is an emergency? The following are examples of items that do NOT qualify as emergencies:
- Lack of air conditioning
- Malfunctioning appliances
- Window weep holes not draining
- An electrical outlet not working
- Gutters overflowing and water puddling in the yard during heavy rain
- Doors that are hard to open and close
For non-emergency requests, please visit our service request page.
For emergency requests only:
Please note: ALL emergency requests made by phone must be followed up with a request in writing here.