An emergency is any condition that would lead to substantial damage or additional damage to the home or property if not repaired immediately.
- No power throughout the home
- Plumbing leak that involves water damage and/or the potential to cause water damage to the interior components of the home
- Roof/stucco/window leak
- No heat throughout the home in cold weather
- Any potentially hazardous condition
Unsure if your issue is an emergency? The following are examples of items that do NOT qualify as emergencies:
- Lack of air conditioning
- Malfunctioning appliances
- Window weep holes not draining
- An electrical outlet not working
- Gutters overflowing and water puddling in the yard during heavy rain
- Doors that are hard to open and close
For non-emergency requests, please visit our service request page.
For emergency requests only:
- Call the necessary trade using the subcontractor lists below. It is the sole responsibility of each individual subcontractor to field emergency requests.
- Call Anderson Homes’ emergency line at 209.710.0189. This line will be answered between 4pm and 9pm Monday-Friday and from 8am-9pm Saturdays and Sundays.
- Emergency Subcontractor List Hollister
- Emergency Subcontractor List Los Banos
Please note: ALL emergency requests made by phone must be followed up with a request in writing here.